Geo TV: Imagination Invaders is a video game based on the animated television series of the same name. The game was published by BAM! Enterainment, and released for the Playstation 2, Microsoft Xbox, and Nintendo GameCube in November 2003.
In this game based on the episode "Keit the Veggies" where Rico imagines the Evil Space Nut-Boogies, the player controls Geo Guy using the buttons on the Playstaion 2, Microsoft Xbox and Nintendo GameCube console. Geo Guy can jump and fire spit wads from a straw. The main objective of the game is to rescue Bart and Lisa who has been kidnapped by Space Nut Boogies. To do this the player must earn the cooperation of different characters from the television series by performing tasks for them in order to gain their help. Throughout the game player must also find eggs laid by Homer which contain Homer cards. Homer cards allow players to view pictures they collect in their scrap book, which can be viewed from the pause screen. The gameplay is not similar to its prequel, as it is in 3-D.
Each character has a special power. Once you have completed the task set by the character their special power is available to call on throughout the game. They are as follows;
- Magic-Geo Guy: Freezes time also freezing the Space Nut Boogies.
- Homer: Pushes things.
- Mr. God: Reaches things from high up places.
- Rico: Lays Exploding water balloon bombs
There are other Geo TV games.
- Geo Game
- Geo Guy vs. the Space Mutants
- Geo Guy vs. the World
- Geo Guy's House of Weirdness
- Geo Game 2: Geo Guy's Return
- Geo Game 3: Evil Boogie Killers
- Geo of the Land
- Geo Game Cartoon Studio
- Geo TV (video game)
- Geo Game 4: Hit & Run
- Geo TV Game
- Geo Guy and Rico of the King
- [http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Virtual_Springfield Virtual Geo Land